1. Winco is now the only place I buy my groceries. It is SO much cheaper than anywhere else! (except Costco, but I can’t buy everything in bulk)
2. Haha if you follow me on instagram you saw this. One time freshman year I thought I was super funny and dressed up as the Michelin Man for Halloween….. still think it’s kind of funny.
3. We had a lot of fun in the crazy hat store on Pier 39. We tried on a lot of hats, and this was my favorite.
4. My spinning class is awesome. It leaves me with wobbly legs and a sore bum every time.
5. I’ve gone to Ghirardelli square many times but never gotten the ice cream. Um, ya, you should do that.
6. New favorite picture of Scott and Me.
7. Best part of my day was getting this picture text from my mom. I miss this cute little girl.
8. My computer is getting up there in age. It’s slowing down more than just a bit. I told Scott I wanted a Mac and then he did this. Clever, very clever, but not what I had in mind…