First of all, GFC is going away! So please follow Hunters of Happiness via Bloglovin’
click —> HERE
I’m so flattered that Kashia at Dearest Honey, Kati at Glitz and Gold, Naomi at Patterned Love and Kelsey nominated me for the Liebster Award. This is an award for blogs with under 200 followers. As part of the nomination you’re supposed to list 11 facts about yourself and then answer 11 questions that the person who nominated you asks. I really don’t think you guys want to read 44 answers to questions, so I’m just going to answer some of them 🙂
1. I’m the oldest of three. My little Brother is 15, an my little sister is 5.
2. I moved in the middle of high school and it was really hard, but I learned so much.
3. This blog is called the hunters plural. But the hubby leaves the writing to me, which is all good, but he never reads the blog. So I could really write whatever I wanted about him and he’d probably never know:) but I only have good things to say about that man
4. My favorite color is pink. I’m a girly girl at heart.
5. I lived in London for 4 months and it was THE best! I’m in love with that city.
6. I’m pretty good at ping-pong 🙂
7. I love making cookies for other people. If you ever need some happiness let me know, and I’ll bring you cookies!
8. I love to run. To just go. Not worry about how fast or how long but just to run.
9. I’ve never been to a yoga class and I really want to try it.
10. If there is any reason to celebrate, I make a party out of it.
11. Cheese makes me sick. It’s a recent discovery and its a bummer.
1. What is your favorite store?
Jcrew. Love everything in there.
Anthropologie is a close second though.
2. Your 3 closet staples?
Dark wash jeans, Nordstrom boots, my etsy S+E heart necklace.
3. Your favorite TV show of all time?
The Office. The early seasons. I never laugh harder.
4. If you could be any TV or movie character, who would you be?
Julie Andrews. What a classy lady! Plus the sound of music was my favorite movie (now it’s tied with Les Mis)
5. If you could be one item of any price, what would it be?
My Kate Spade watch. It’s perfect.
6. Your favorite band/singer?
James Taylor. He’s not of this generation, but I like oldies best. His songs are the only music I’m always in the mood for.
7. Your top must read daily blogs?
Mr. JP & Me – I owe her for my love of blogging and she’s the cutest
K&R – photography and style is dead on
The Daybook – still addicted.
8.What would be your tip for new bloggers?
Just have fun, be yourself and write about whatever you want!
9. What is one thing you’ve learned about yourself since blogging?
I like writing more than I thought I did. When its not for a school paper it is actually pretty fun. I also really surprised myself with how much I love computers, editing and graphic design. Nerd alert.
10. What is your favorite season?
That is the hardest question ever, because my favorite thing is to have all of them! They’re each great for their own reasons. I guess I’d be ok if summer lasted a little longer though:)
11. If you could switch lives with anyone who would it be?
No one. My life is pretty doggone perfect!