I’ve been on a health kick lately and this is my new favorite meal that has come from it.
It’s healthy, yummy and super easy!
You could add or subtract any veggies you like and create something new every time you cook it. I personally am just a lover of zucchini and yellow squash.
Lemon Chicken & Squash Bake
+ 4 Large Chicken Breasts (or 6 smaller ones)
+ 3 zucchini
+ 3 yellow squash
+ 1 Lemon
+ 1 Yellow Onion
+ Olive Oil
+ lemon pepper
+ salt & pepper
1. cut up the zucchini, yellow squash and half of the yellow onion
2. add 1-1.5 Tablespoons olive oil, dash of salt and pepper stir to squash mixture and stir in a bowl until they’re all coated evenly
3. spray your bakeware with nonstick spray and add your squash mixture to it
4. in a separate bowl pour a mixture of the juice of your 1 lemon and 2 Tablespoons olive oil over the chicken breasts
5. coat your chicken heavily with lemon pepper and paprika
6. Lay the chicken on top of your squash and onions
7. Cook for approx. 30 minutes @ 450 degrees
|Love my bakeware that Rachel got me as a wedding gift!|
Yay for eating healthy!!