Quirk; a peculiar trait.
We all have our little quirks. They make us unique. They define our personality. They make life fun! They make us… US.
So, here are some of the quirks that make me ME!
– I love cereal. Like more than most people. If I don’t have it for breakfast I feel like I need to have it at some other point in the day. I also love it for dinner. (Got this from my family) Last week I had cereal for dinner 3 times.
– when fall comes around I love the sound of crunching leaves. I make it a game to find the crunchiest ones possible. When I find a really good one I get excited.
– I have this thing about socks. Always have. My dad named it “sock phobia”. Generally I just don’t like socks. They make my toes feel claustrophobic. Also, when I was little, if the seam of the sock is in the wrong place it bothered me like crazy. (This whole not a fan of socks thing is really too bad since my feet are always icicles- I like blankets best)
– I love football like a man.
– I am one of those have to be on time people. A gift from my mom. I worry about being on time and am always early.
– I like maps. When studying abroad in London and traveling around Europe I would memorize maps of cities before we went there. It was fun and useful.
– I can sleep anywhere, anytime. In light or dark. In noise or quiet. As Scott says “you’re one talented sleeper”.